Our Services - Warranty
Credit Repair Service Plans
Legacy Legal leads the way in credit repair. Our track record proves it. Our credit repair process is so effective that our clients see an average increase of 49 points to their credit score by the third month and 125 points within a year. (Individual results may vary). No matter how bad your credit may seem, we can clean up your credit report and improve your scores. We offer different service plans to assist you in achieving your personal credit goals.
(Click on the tabs below to see which plan best suits your needs.)
Legacy's - Service Warranty
If you feel unsure about the level of success that we've achieved on your behalf, you can request a warranty evaluation of your case progress. As long as you have complied with the terms of your membership agreement, we believe you should not have to pay for ineffective service:
Legacy Legal has a one year warranty. The law mandates we cannot promise or guarantee results. However, we do offer a warranty. We understand how important your time and money are, so we have created a simple process to assure you that we will perform the work as described in the Service Agreement.
To honor our commitment to you, our warranty offers a full or partial refund of your monthly fees after your first twelve months of service, (or if you are a returning previous client, after your first twelve months of service following your reinstatement), if we cannot demonstrate progress with your case. After you have been a client (or reinstated client) for twelve months or more, and you feel unsure about the level of success that we've achieved on your behalf, you can request a warranty evaluation of your case progress.
You will receive a full or partial refund of your monthly fees if the following are true as a result of the warranty evaluation:
- We cannot demonstrate progress on your case, or, that we failed to provide agreed upon services as outlined in the Service Agreement.
- You were a "participating" client, meaning you paid on-time each month, you have forwarded to us on a timely basis, all of the necessary documents which enables us to perform work on your case.
- You have been on our service for a minimum of twelve months.
- You provided a new copy of your credit report and scores within 30 days of beginning your case.
- You provided a new copy of your credit report for analysis after twelve months of service, or at the time you choose to cancel and want us to determine if the warranty applies.